We are recruiting
Job Role: Head of Business Development
Location: Semer, Ipswich, IP7 6HL
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable, dependant on experience
We are excited to offer a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced business-to-business salesperson to join an expanding, multi-disciplined design and marketing company based in the heart of Suffolk with clients throughout the UK.
We pride ourselves on the wide range of services we offer to our valued clients, including showroom fit-outs, product launches, graphic design, advertising, sponsorships, corporate events, all forms of print productions, social media and digital marketing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who wants a challenging and varied job. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and will take an active approach to growing our client base.
We aim to appoint a forward-thinking, personable, and quality-conscious individual to assist new business and offer a ‘call on us’ approach to both new and existing clients. This role is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding job with career-building opportunities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience as a Salesperson
- Have excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Display effective account management
- Have an ongoing excellent understanding of the services we provide
- Be able to determine and define project scope and objectives
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and display good time management
- Be resourceful and highly organised
- Have an excellent understanding of business
- Be smart, articulate, and consultative
- Remain calm under pressure and be able to multi-task efficiently
- Be able to drive change and take initiative
- Have knowledge or experience within the marketing sector
- Be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Exude creativity and enthusiasm
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Car
- Five weeks annual holiday
If you think you are the right person for the job and are looking at an opportunity to forward your career, then please send a letter of introduction explaining why you fit the role and your CV to email@example.com