Trident Marketing Anglia Ltd (“Trident”) is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services. Whenever such data is provided we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). All information will be kept in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle. For the purposes of GDPR, Trident is the data controller and your data will be processed by employees of Trident.
Data Privacy Manager
Trident Marketing Anglia Ltd
The personal data we may collect and process from you is:
• The identity data we collect includes title, first name, last name, company name and position.
• The contact data we collect includes land line phone number, mobile phone number, extension number, email address, company address, billing address, delivery address and postal address
• The financial data and transaction data we collect to conduct business includes bank account details, details about payments to and from your business and details of services you have purchased from Trident Marketing Anglia Ltd.
• Your preferences in the marketing you receive from Trident.
• Data you supply to us for marketing purposes
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
• To carry out day to day business with our clients to supply and provide a professional marketing service.
Trident Marketing Anglia Ltd processes personal data it holds on individuals in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in the following manner:
– Any personal data you provide to Trident will be processed for the purposes of a legitimate interest in accordance with the contracts or arrangements we establish, from time to time, with you and/or your company;
– Trident will retain your data for the time during which you and or your company has a contract or arrangement with it and may be held in its records for future reference in circumstances where Trident wishes to contact you, including to enter into a business arrangement with you and/or your company if it is regarded, in the future, as being a suitable business partner.
– Pursuant to GDPR, your rights, as a data subject, include the following:
-The right to object to processing and the withdrawal of your consent for your personal data to be processed
– The right to restrict Trident processing your personal data.
-The right to the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
– The right to erasure of your personal data.
– The right to be informed of information illustrating fair processing of your personal data
-The right to object to automated processing, including profiling.
– The right to access your own personal data
– The right to portability of your personal data
If at any time, you need to contact the Supervisory Authority about the way Trident is processing your personal data, you should write to:
The Information Commissioner’s Office,
Trident will not pass personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The third parties we use are known suppliers with good reputation and may only receive your personal data for the following purpose:
– Any work you request from us
– To assist in meeting your marketing needs
Trident will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal and accounting requirements. By law Trident are required to keep basic information about our customers for 7 years for tax purposes.