Experienced Graphic Designer
A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to join an expanding, multi-disciplined design and marketing company based in the heart of Suffolk who pride themselves on the level of service given to our valued clients.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a wealth of experience as a Graphic Designer in print and digital media
• Be highly proficient on Apple Macs using the following programmes – Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) PowerPoint and After Effects are also advantageous.
• A proven track record of Stunning presentations, Design Leadership, Branding, Briefing and Project Management
• Have experience of managing the whole catalogue design workflow from initial design, research and copy writing through to the production of print ready files. Experience of location photoshoot art direction would also be beneficial.• Ensure all design work is produced in line with company guidelines and is of a consistent and impeccable high standard.
• Have excellent time management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
• Have creative flair and excellent understanding of commercial driven design
• Strong organisation skills and experience of print management
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• Exude creativity and enthusiasm
• Experience within the property sector would be advantageous
• Be exceptionally well presented and confident with both staff and client liaison
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants a challenging and rewarding job with opportunities for career progression.
Hours will be Mon – Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 5pm. However Candidates must be willing to work additional hours to ensure projects completion.
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience + Bonuses
Other Benefits include:
Candidates must have own means of transport as the office is in a very rural location with no public transport links.
Please send CV’s, covering letter and examples of your best work to Victoria@tridentmarketinguk.com